Flamepalooza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary thread

+7
kornography
bungaree
Block Camphausen
Ceej
Pig Destroyer
Daniel Leckliter
BlobJob Falcon
11 posters

Go down

Temporary thread Empty Re: Temporary thread

Post  BlobJob Falcon Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:03 pm

FlameWeaverFalcon88 wrote:What do I mean by "unrealistic pieces of grabastic garbage in the history of NR2k3"? You'd already know! It's the two leagues on EFR. TM Masterbating Communists, er, um Master Cup and ARLA. Okay. Do you want to REALLY know WHY I pulled Fortner out of EFR? TMMC is NOT what it used to be when I first heard of it a couple of years back. I thought it was cool. It was a very creative. But now TMMC is no where near what it used to be.

Look at it this way. The points system sucks ASS. I hate the new 2011 points system to be quite honest, and to tell you what I think about it, I can care less who's the champion. The racing is unrealistic. Just like Michael Sykes said, some of the drivers there are a bunch of cabbages and some drive like them. I probably shouldn't have put Fortner in TMMC to begin with because little did I know how low this was going to be. I thought for a while that TMMC was the NASCAR Sprint Cup of EFR. But guess what? It's just F1 Lite on a stock car body! Kiss my ass TM Master Cup! Fortner kicked your asses out of the water when it went to ISC/PRL and won FOUR races! Fortner won Talladega in WRA! Fortner even won a modified championship! How do you like me know, bitches?! Yeah, TMMC is the least of my upsetting attitude. How about ARLA? For one thing, none of the user-created drivers EVER won an ARLA race. NONE! 80% of all of Ceej's drivers wins 90% of all of the ARLA races. And I have a feeling that 80% of Ceej's created drivers will do it again! ARLA is a curse!

To be honest, when Ceej bantered at me saying to take my advice on not bitching at little trivial things, it was like he was saying "shove it up your ass, BJ Falcon!" with that attitude. Well, guess what, this grudge I hold against Ceej will not be let go. I won't hold back on my grudge against Ceej, because his league and Cooper's TMMC league is the most unrealistic piece of grabastic garbage in the history of NASCAR Racing 2003 Season. They should NEVER have existed if they were going to where they are now.

Okay. Some of that didn't make any sense, but I want to get it out of my head to prove why I left EFR and will NOT return to EFR. No disrespect to Antknee or Woody, or even Scott, but I just don't want to deal with little trivial bullshit is all. I got better things to worry about. TMMC and ARLA? Kiss my royal Daytona USA ass!

MY NAME IS BLOBJOB FALCON AND ALL I DO IS BE A RAGING CUNTHOEL RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BlobJob Falcon
BlobJob Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Leckliter Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:04 pm

BlobJob Falcon wrote:
FlameWeaverFalcon88 wrote:What do I mean by "unrealistic pieces of grabastic garbage in the history of NR2k3"? You'd already know! It's the two leagues on EFR. TM Masterbating Communists, er, um Master Cup and ARLA. Okay. Do you want to REALLY know WHY I pulled Fortner out of EFR? TMMC is NOT what it used to be when I first heard of it a couple of years back. I thought it was cool. It was a very creative. But now TMMC is no where near what it used to be.

Look at it this way. The points system sucks ASS. I hate the new 2011 points system to be quite honest, and to tell you what I think about it, I can care less who's the champion. The racing is unrealistic. Just like Michael Sykes said, some of the drivers there are a bunch of cabbages and some drive like them. I probably shouldn't have put Fortner in TMMC to begin with because little did I know how low this was going to be. I thought for a while that TMMC was the NASCAR Sprint Cup of EFR. But guess what? It's just F1 Lite on a stock car body! Kiss my ass TM Master Cup! Fortner kicked your asses out of the water when it went to ISC/PRL and won FOUR races! Fortner won Talladega in WRA! Fortner even won a modified championship! How do you like me know, bitches?! Yeah, TMMC is the least of my upsetting attitude. How about ARLA? For one thing, none of the user-created drivers EVER won an ARLA race. NONE! 80% of all of Ceej's drivers wins 90% of all of the ARLA races. And I have a feeling that 80% of Ceej's created drivers will do it again! ARLA is a curse!

To be honest, when Ceej bantered at me saying to take my advice on not bitching at little trivial things, it was like he was saying "shove it up your ass, BJ Falcon!" with that attitude. Well, guess what, this grudge I hold against Ceej will not be let go. I won't hold back on my grudge against Ceej, because his league and Cooper's TMMC league is the most unrealistic piece of grabastic garbage in the history of NASCAR Racing 2003 Season. They should NEVER have existed if they were going to where they are now.

Okay. Some of that didn't make any sense, but I want to get it out of my head to prove why I left EFR and will NOT return to EFR. No disrespect to Antknee or Woody, or even Scott, but I just don't want to deal with little trivial bullshit is all. I got better things to worry about. TMMC and ARLA? Kiss my royal Daytona USA ass!

MY NAME IS BLOBJOB FALCON AND ALL I DO IS BE A RAGING CUNTHOEL RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!

Daniel Leckliter

Back to top Go down

Post  Pig Destroyer Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:36 pm

<Insert Dwayne Johnson rant post here>

Pig Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceej Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:38 pm

80% of all of Ceej's drivers wins 90% of all of the ARLA races. And I have a feeling that 80% of Ceej's created drivers will do it again!

Learn math.

but based on how the 2011 ARLA Elite Series season has gone, out of the 33 races (15 races had the two-heat format, then you have the Rookie Shootout, 150 Laps of Dwyer, and Rockford 200), Ceej's drivers only won 12 of those races. Based on the law of percentage (12 divided by 33), what you end up with is .363 (and many many numbers), but rounded down, it's just a tick over 36%.

This man knows math.

Ceej

Back to top Go down

Post  BlobJob Falcon Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:40 pm

BUT I CAN'T LERN METHS BECAUSE IM FROM EAST BUMFUCK MONTANA
BlobJob Falcon
BlobJob Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Block Camphausen Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Pig Destroyer wrote:
8. Fortner didn't win in TMMC and won in all other leagues:
There's an obvious rigging in one of these series, i'll let you guys figure it out. It's the one that involves BJ the most.
I don't rig my series. I have no idea who you are but I just lost an ass ton of respect for you claiming I rig my series.

Block Camphausen

Back to top Go down

Post  Pig Destroyer Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Block Camphausen wrote:
Pig Destroyer wrote:
There's an obvious rigging in one of these series, i'll let you guys figure it out. It's the one that involves BJ the most.
I don't rig my series. I have no idea who you are but I just lost an ass ton of respect for you claiming I rig my series.
Thought it was BJ ran series.

Either way BJ's a fucking crybaby who whines when people try to help him.

Pig Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Block Camphausen Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Pig Destroyer wrote:
Block Camphausen wrote:
Pig Destroyer wrote:
PRL (Formally ISC) is my series. Way to jump to conclusions. -_-

Block Camphausen

Back to top Go down

Post  Pig Destroyer Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:23 pm

When BJ wins 4 races I'm left to believe it's his league that he is rigging for himself. Sorry i don't follow your league...;/

Pig Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  bungaree Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Block Camphausen wrote:
Pig Destroyer wrote:
Block Camphausen wrote:
Pig Destroyer wrote:

Defensive much?

bungaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Block Camphausen Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:50 pm

dumbpalooza wrote:
Block Camphausen wrote:
Pig Destroyer wrote:
Block Camphausen wrote:
Pig Destroyer wrote:

Defensive much?

I don't like being accused of crap I didn't do. Is that such a problem?

Block Camphausen

Back to top Go down

Post  kornography Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:55 pm

FlameWeaverFalcon88 wrote: To be honest, when Ceej bantered at me saying to take my advice on not bitching at little trivial things, it was like he was saying "shove it up your ass, BJ Falcon!" with that attitude.!

...you're kidding right? You seriously could not have misinterpreted that quote any worse than you just did.

kornography

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben Atkins Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Has anybody imagined what it's like to have sex with a meat grinder?

Ben Atkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Block Camphausen Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Navycook75 wrote:Has anybody imagined what it's like to have sex with a meat grinder?
ArmyCheif57 is the king of trolls.

Block Camphausen

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatzinni Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Navycook75 wrote:Has anybody imagined what it's like to have sex with a meat grinder?
I lost my virginity to a vacuum.
Fatzinni
Fatzinni

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Pig Destroyer Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm

I actually tried it. :feelsgoodman:

Pig Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Johnson Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:59 pm

Temporary thread Tumblr_lmuzcp6BjN1qfsis1
Temporary thread 4z1l85cvh4

Bill Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Leckliter Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Block Camphausen wrote:
Pig Destroyer wrote:
Block Camphausen wrote:
Pig Destroyer wrote:

CALM THE FUCK DOWN!

Daniel Leckliter

Back to top Go down

Post  Block Camphausen Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:55 pm

Cave Johnson wrote:
Block Camphausen wrote:
Pig Destroyer wrote:
Block Camphausen wrote:
Pig Destroyer wrote:

CALM THE FUCK DOWN!
....who said I was angry? Just hate when people pull "facts" out of their ass.

Block Camphausen

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatzinni Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:39 am

Block Camphausen wrote:
Cave Johnson wrote:
Block Camphausen wrote:
Pig Destroyer wrote:
Block Camphausen wrote:
Pig Destroyer wrote:

CALM THE FUCK DOWN!
....who said I was angry? Just hate when people pull "facts" out of their ass.
My turds are considered facts because they're real. They come from my ass. Razz
Fatzinni
Fatzinni

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Temporary thread Empty Temporary thread

Post  ArmyChef57 Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:38 am

Gimme a fucking break, BJ. You do terrible in TMMC: RAEGQIUT. You do terrible in ARLA: RAEGQIUT. You do terrible in PCCCS: RAEGQIUT. Anything you fail in, you all out get pissed about it and leave. Also, when you GIVE YOURSELF advice, you fail to take it, so don't complain if you finish forty-freakin'-second in a league. Otherwise, people aren't gonna take too kindly to that.
ArmyChef57
ArmyChef57
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/CaseyALester/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum