Flamepalooza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My true opinions on EFR.

+2
Durandal
The Great Ranter
6 posters

Go down

My true opinions on EFR. Empty My true opinions on EFR.

Post  The Great Ranter Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:45 am

As you all know, I have been banned from EFR for a while now. Well, this is my true opinion about that stupid forum.

First off, before I go any further, not all the people on there are bad. I have become friends with many people from EFR who have also been on other forums and I still have respect for some of the admins on there. But the negatives well and truely outweight the positives. So, here we go.

When I first was around on EFR, I admit that I was not exactly the best at being on a forum. This was back when I was about 16 or 17 and it was before I actually learned how to coexist with people on forums, so, looking back, I'm not surprised I got banned the first time. However, when I came back to EFR, I was able to handle that stuff a little bit better and was able to(surprisingly) stay on for a longer time frame. Then, I called out RJ Bandsma on the forum for being........... well, RJ, and got unrightfully banned again. Then, when I stood up for myself, antknee, who I still think is the worst admin on any forum ever created, decided to bring back RJ just to spite me with the excuse of it being his "first offense". Quite simply, EFR admins are extremely biased.

It seems as though EFR is trying as hard as it can to be a dictatorship while, at the same time, try to give the impression that it isn't. Sadly, that won't work for anyone who is actually smart(not directed at everyone on EFR. Just a select handful of users). If the admins don't like you after a first impression, no matter what you do, it'll never change. Don't bother trying to agree with the admins on anything. It'll just make it worse for you to survive. Even worse, sometimes, someone can say something and get unrightfully warned, whereas other people can say things that are 10 times worse and get nothing at all. WHERE IN THE FUCK DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?!

Now, to the two worst admins on this forum. First, Cooper. I used to respect Cooper, but now he is just another one of those who try to be dictators. When you are the runner of a league and you flat out say "If I don't like your entries, they won't race.", the only people that'll join are people that don't know what the fuck is going on until it's too late. I still don't understand why his league is so popular when it's just F1 in stock cars now.

But, the worst offender is antknee. Antknee, to put it nicely, takes his job WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. Last I checked, he was a full grown man WITH A FUCKING KID, so you'd think that he would be more laidback, when in fact, he is even more of a dictator than Cooper is. He always tries to run the show and put himself into situations that don't require his opinion and he never can drop grudges with ANYONE. I even tried to be nice to him and he basically told me to fuck off. How he is admin is beyond me, but he shouldn't even be a member on EFR, much less an admin.

I could go on and on and on, but I think you get my point(although I may not have worded it in the clearest way). EFR is the worst forum for NR2003 ever created and yes, RJ's forum is better.

The Great Ranter

Back to top Go down

My true opinions on EFR. Empty Re: My true opinions on EFR.

Post  Durandal Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:11 am

This is coming from someone who is one of Josh Mertz's buttbuddies?

LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Grow up kid.

Durandal

Back to top Go down

Post  Pig Destroyer Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:42 am

My true opinions on EFR. Oh-boy-here-we-go

That last sentence makes you look dumb as fuck.

Let's dissect this, so i don't have to make a tl;dr 40 paragraph essay

1. If they don't like you on first impression ur done:
It's good to make a good first impression on people then look like a complete retard, Same as IRL.

2. Punishment system is unfair:
Not at all...They've been pretty on it when people are being dumb as fuck and rightfully give them the boot. They give everyone the same amount of warnings.

3. Cooper's a meeniebutt when he doesn't except crap entries!:
It's his league...he has every single right to toss out shit-tier entries, thus avoiding drivers like Waluigi Homestead having a shot at making the race. He's trying to keep it as real as possible.

4. Cooper doesn't let anybody in/when they sign-up it's too late!:
He advertises the forum in the promo, pretty much every TM Lights race he posts, and listed as website on his youtube profile. People have every opportunity to get in and can do that by introducing their team and intention, people especially get a shot of getting their team/driver in with the one-off races.

5. TMMC is F1 with Stock Cars
Coming from a guy that seems to be getting into F1 and hell posted a video on facebook today of Petrov beast-passing on the start. 2011 was the rare year where Nascar wasn't boring as batshit.

6. Antknee's a dictator asshole meenie buttface:
Antknee has been really lax as of late, hell i can't remember the last time he had to stop an argument.

7. EFR's bad, RJ's forum is better.
Your fucking stupid. So a forum that is run by some special-ed hick kid that works at Wal-mart is better than an organized community that is ran by a Veteran, two fathers, and a college/grad school kid. Logic you lack it.

Pig Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Leckliter Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:24 pm

EAT DICKS

Daniel Leckliter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben Atkins Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:19 pm

I'm pooping and hammers are attacking my balls.

Ben Atkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Block Camphausen Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Durandal wrote:This is coming from someone who is one of Josh Mertz's buttbuddies?

Grow up kid.
He actually isn't Mertz's buttbuddy anymore. But its perfectly cool to spit lies about people. Seriously thinking about leaving here for people talking about shit they have no knowledge of, and being overall disrespectful to people for no reason. This is supposed to be a forum where you can express your opinions openly, not where you can openly be a douche to people on subjects you have no real knowledge of.

Block Camphausen

Back to top Go down

Post  Durandal Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:36 pm

Block Camphausen wrote:This is supposed to be a forum where you can express your opinions openly, not where you can openly be a douche to people on subjects you have no real knowledge of.

Then why does this thread exist? Or 90% of the other threads around here? Seems like the whole point to this forum is to whine and bitch about people who you don't think will actually read these posts instead of growing up and telling the person you have a problem with them to their face instead of splooging around here.

Jrod doesn't have any real knowledge about EFR clearly. If he did, he'd not be bitching and moaning like a 5 year old.

Durandal

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Leckliter Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Block Camphausen wrote:
Durandal wrote:This is coming from someone who is one of Josh Mertz's buttbuddies?

Grow up kid.
He actually isn't Mertz's buttbuddy anymore. But its perfectly cool to spit lies about people. Seriously thinking about leaving here for people talking about shit they have no knowledge of, and being overall disrespectful to people for no reason. This is supposed to be a forum where you can express your opinions openly, not where you can openly be a douche to people on subjects you have no real knowledge of.

This forum was made so we can be a douches. Why the fuck are you taking this shit seriously?

Daniel Leckliter

Back to top Go down

Post  Block Camphausen Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Cave Johnson wrote:
Block Camphausen wrote:

Grow up kid.

This forum was made so we can be a douches. Why the fuck are you taking this shit seriously?
Not taking it seriously. Just hate when people spew lies for no good reason. If you have no information on something, I feel as if you have no right to talk about it in the first place.

Block Camphausen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum