Flamepalooza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most unrealistic pieces of grabastic garbage in the history of NR2k3

+4
WheresMySquirtle
Durandal
Fatzinni
FlameWeaverFalcon88
8 posters

Go down

The most unrealistic pieces of grabastic garbage in the history of NR2k3 Empty The most unrealistic pieces of grabastic garbage in the history of NR2k3

Post  FlameWeaverFalcon88 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:44 am

What do I mean by "unrealistic pieces of grabastic garbage in the history of NR2k3"? You'd already know! It's the two leagues on EFR. TM Masterbating Communists, er, um Master Cup and ARLA. Okay. Do you want to REALLY know WHY I pulled Fortner out of EFR? TMMC is NOT what it used to be when I first heard of it a couple of years back. I thought it was cool. It was a very creative. But now TMMC is no where near what it used to be.

Look at it this way. The points system sucks ASS. I hate the new 2011 points system to be quite honest, and to tell you what I think about it, I can care less who's the champion. The racing is unrealistic. Just like Michael Sykes said, some of the drivers there are a bunch of cabbages and some drive like them. I probably shouldn't have put Fortner in TMMC to begin with because little did I know how low this was going to be. I thought for a while that TMMC was the NASCAR Sprint Cup of EFR. But guess what? It's just F1 Lite on a stock car body! Kiss my ass TM Master Cup! Fortner kicked your asses out of the water when it went to ISC/PRL and won FOUR races! Fortner won Talladega in WRA! Fortner even won a modified championship! How do you like me know, bitches?! Yeah, TMMC is the least of my upsetting attitude. How about ARLA? For one thing, none of the user-created drivers EVER won an ARLA race. NONE! 80% of all of Ceej's drivers wins 90% of all of the ARLA races. And I have a feeling that 80% of Ceej's created drivers will do it again! ARLA is a curse!

To be honest, when Ceej bantered at me saying to take my advice on not bitching at little trivial things, it was like he was saying "shove it up your ass, BJ Falcon!" with that attitude. Well, guess what, this grudge I hold against Ceej will not be let go. I won't hold back on my grudge against Ceej, because his league and Cooper's TMMC league is the most unrealistic piece of grabastic garbage in the history of NASCAR Racing 2003 Season. They should NEVER have existed if they were going to where they are now.

Okay. Some of that didn't make any sense, but I want to get it out of my head to prove why I left EFR and will NOT return to EFR. No disrespect to Antknee or Woody, or even Scott, but I just don't want to deal with little trivial bullshit is all. I got better things to worry about. TMMC and ARLA? Kiss my royal Daytona USA ass!

FlameWeaverFalcon88

Back to top Go down

The most unrealistic pieces of grabastic garbage in the history of NR2k3 Empty Re: The most unrealistic pieces of grabastic garbage in the history of NR2k3

Post  Fatzinni Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:20 am

I was just going to mention the thing about ARLA, but I don't really have that much of a problem with either Ceej or Cooper. They both seem blunt at times, but they take their stuff really seriously and they don't want crap ruining something they've worked hard on.
Fatzinni
Fatzinni

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

The most unrealistic pieces of grabastic garbage in the history of NR2k3 Empty Re: The most unrealistic pieces of grabastic garbage in the history of NR2k3

Post  Durandal Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:13 am

MY CARS DIDANT WIN IN MASTAR CUP BUT WON IN OTHER LEEGS?!?!?!?/1//1/?!?/1 UR LEEG SUX I LIEK LEEGZ DAT MY CARZ DOMINATE!!11!1!! COPR TAEKS IT 2 SRZLY AND BANZ ME WHEN I FAIL AND SINZ I RAEG A LOT I GOT BNAND!1

Go back to your Sailor Moon hentai shithead and QQ. I wish you could have come up with something clever for the "TM" part of TMMC, because TM Masterbating (it's spelled masturbating) Communists is hilarious.

I wish I read this thread before I registered otherwise I'd make my screename MasturbatingCommunist.

Durandal

Back to top Go down

Post  WheresMySquirtle Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:35 am

Uhh BJ, I hate to burst your bubble on this one, but based on how the 2011 ARLA Elite Series season has gone, out of the 33 races (15 races had the two-heat format, then you have the Rookie Shootout, 150 Laps of Dwyer, and Rockford 200), Ceej's drivers only won 12 of those races. Based on the law of percentage (12 divided by 33), what you end up with is .363 (and many many numbers), but rounded down, it's just a tick over 36%. The biggest example would be the 2011 Decatur Dash, where MRD Motorsports (my team) swept the weekend. Neither was a Ceej-created driver. In fact, one of them was a Tom Delgado-created driver (Amy Patti). The other was Drew Eisenman.

Another stat to throw at you: Out of the 15 double-feature events, only two were swept by Ceej-created drivers. In conclusion, for at least the 2011 season, a Ceej-created driver may have won the championship (Kevin Monroe), but there was a very good balance of users who had winning drivers.
WheresMySquirtle
WheresMySquirtle

Back to top Go down

Post  bungaree Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:43 am

1. You are taking offline leagues WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to seriously Rolling Eyes To be quiet honest, you need to get a life if you are crying about not winning in offline races.

2. Go outside, go try to do something useful with your life instead that you like doing. Get a lady, get laid, something along the lines of that.

3. Be chilled. Come on, you can't be getting stressed over a offline league, seriously, more important things than crying over "not winning" IN AN OFFLINE SERIES.

bungaree

Back to top Go down

Post  dat fucking oklahoman guy Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:52 am

WheresMySquirtle wrote:Uhh BJ, I hate to burst your bubble on this one, but based on how the 2011 ARLA Elite Series season has gone, out of the 33 races (15 races had the two-heat format, then you have the Rookie Shootout, 150 Laps of Dwyer, and Rockford 200), Ceej's drivers only won 12 of those races. Based on the law of percentage (12 divided by 33), what you end up with is .363 (and many many numbers), but rounded down, it's just a tick over 36%. The biggest example would be the 2011 Decatur Dash, where MRD Motorsports (my team) swept the weekend. Neither was a Ceej-created driver. In fact, one of them was a Tom Delgado-created driver (Amy Patti). The other was Drew Eisenman.

Another stat to throw at you: Out of the 15 double-feature events, only two were swept by Ceej-created drivers. In conclusion, for at least the 2011 season, a Ceej-created driver may have won the championship (Kevin Monroe), but there was a very good balance of users who had winning drivers.
I know this has nothing to do with what you said, but BEST. USERNAME. EVER. Razz

dat fucking oklahoman guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WheresMySquirtle Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:55 am

RandomClassic wrote:
WheresMySquirtle wrote:Uhh BJ, I hate to burst your bubble on this one, but based on how the 2011 ARLA Elite Series season has gone, out of the 33 races (15 races had the two-heat format, then you have the Rookie Shootout, 150 Laps of Dwyer, and Rockford 200), Ceej's drivers only won 12 of those races. Based on the law of percentage (12 divided by 33), what you end up with is .363 (and many many numbers), but rounded down, it's just a tick over 36%. The biggest example would be the 2011 Decatur Dash, where MRD Motorsports (my team) swept the weekend. Neither was a Ceej-created driver. In fact, one of them was a Tom Delgado-created driver (Amy Patti). The other was Drew Eisenman.

I know this has nothing to do with what you said, but BEST. USERNAME. EVER. Razz

Glad you like Razz
WheresMySquirtle
WheresMySquirtle

Back to top Go down

Post  Pig Destroyer Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:05 am

HAHA! Time for BJ being a derptard as usual!

Like Jrod, let's break this down.

1. TMMC and ARLA are unrealistic:
Closest thing you'll get to real life in an nr03 offline league, besides an 8 year old game has it's flaws. (TM Masterbating Communists. PHFFFFFTT LOL)

2. TMMC is not what is used to be:
It's improved over the years and Cooper continues to get better at making as close to real-life as possible.

3. The points system sucks ass!
Better then Nascar's point system by miles, and if you can come up with any better I'd honestly like to hear what you'd have in mind.

4. Racing is unrealistic:
See 1. Sorry this isn't your Nascar-esque fap fest.

5. Just like Sykes said Drivers are bunch of cabbages:
You sound like a guy that still believes WWE is real. Quit with your fucking Dwayne Johnson wrestling promo from the late 90's. Sykes post was completely storyline.

6. I thought TMMC was Sprint cup:
Sorry you were dissappoint that isn't as boring as Sprint Cup. It's kind of sad when an virtual offline league is more interesting than one of the biggest motorsports series in the real world.

7. It's F1 Lights!
You mean GP2? Either way, how is that bad in anyway, shape or form.

8. Fortner didn't win in TMMC and won in all other leagues:
There's an obvious rigging in one of these series, i'll let you guys figure it out. It's the one that involves BJ the most.

9. Non-Ceej's drivers never win!:
Tom Delgado's(Actual person btw) team swept Decatur. Eisenman's created character in Race 1, Tom's in race 2.

10. Ceej disrespecting me by taking my own advice:
More like trying to help you with your characters, The whole fucking fortner team sounds like BJ Falcon typing a nonsensical rant.

11. Ceej and Cooper's league are the most unrealistic in Nr03:
See 1 and 4. Spells like tard up in here.

12. Some of that didn't make any sense.
More like all of it.

13. Kiss my royal ass:
Are you in dire need of Sailor Moon hentai or something?

AUTISM, AUTISM EVERYWHERE!

Pig Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  dat fucking oklahoman guy Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:07 am

Pig Destroyer wrote:
8. Fortner didn't win in TMMC and won in all other leagues:
There's an obvious rigging in one of these series, i'll let you guys figure it out. It's the one that involves BJ the most.

If you are referring to WRA, I will have to call shenanigans, good sir. Razz

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FlameWeaverFalcon88 Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:26 pm

I appologize if that's what you guys feel about what was said. I appreciate that and all, it's just that I don't want to deal with a series whose owner is a bit too serious on little trivial things. I still have my reservations about TMMC and ARLA. Okay? I get that it's way off base and hypocritical. I mean, like I said before, I've lost interest in the TMMC. It's not what it used to be, and I don't think changing the bodies to cars that resemble the ASA racing series from the 90's will make TMMC that much more popular in the NR2k3 community. I personally like the Original Cup mod that the series currently runs. Same thing with ARLA. It's easy for me to paint them. I know where certain pieces are, and I don't have to go fumble around finding spots for sponsors and contigs to apply them to the car itself.

I'm not really fond of the ASA 90 mod that TMMC will use in 2012. That's why I never chose to build an ASA 90 Fortner. When you cut down the relevance to its equivelant on the street, people lose interest. As far as the Outlaw Modifieds mod that ARLA will use, well? I guess I shouldn't be that reserved because after all, if ARLA is trying to cut costs by looking retro and lowering maintenance costs, you might as well go for it.

FlameWeaverFalcon88

Back to top Go down

Post  dat fucking oklahoman guy Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Look at it this way, BJ, at least you even got IN the leagues. I've been stuck behind the fence for years, I get one go in ARLA, and then my team just disappears for no reason. Meh, not like I give a fuck anyways.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben Atkins Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:37 pm

BJ god fucking damn it where should I begin...

yes, Ceej and Cooper have quite a few of their own drivers, so does pretty much everybody who does this. mainly for field filler.

Ceej's drivers won every race in 2011?
fuck no, the first 3 races, (rookie shootout included) had non Ceej drivers winning, not to mention, Packer's team swept two races TWO FUCKING races, and Tom Delgado's team swept Decatur.

don't like the new cars that Ceej and Copper are doing?
Change is good, deal with it.

unrealistic?
well shit, when I got NR2003 I expected cars to not flip 30,000 times. /sarcasm

points system sucks?
not really, at least it's not ripping off NASCAR

TMMC and ARLA not what it used to be?
it's better then what they had. look at it, back in 2008, the videos were at least 6-8 minutes, now they are 20-25 minutes.

and BJ, not everything can go your way, if you want things to go your way go to Burger King.

so take this piece of advice....

quit fucking raging over things like the AARO Wiki and practically being not welcome to EFR, it's not needed, so either suck it up, or get the fuck out, because I may not agree with Cooper or Ceej's rules, but it's their league, they can do whatever they want with it, and having you rage is like me bringing a BB gun to a War zone, we're both getting our ass kicked.

just look on the bright side, at least you're not Leon....

Ben Atkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum